Monday 22 November 2010

These are some of my life drawing poses. 

After looking at Michael D. Mattesi 'Force' Dynamic life drawing for animators. It is helping me to produce quicker life drawings to capture proportions and movement.

I am not very pleased with this drawing as I feel that I have the proportions wrong, with the legs too short.


This pose is showing action, but I feel the feet are in the wrong place.


I am unhappy with the legs, they are at the wrong angle.


These are scribbles on a page looking at different ways of holding the pencil.


I feel I am getting some fluidity of movement, but the hands are wrong.


These are minute poses, so they look more like stick men.


I feel there is more of a sense of movement in this pose.





Below are some sketches of poses that I liked. I foung these off other peoples blogs on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment