Thursday 16 December 2010

8th December

I am not very happy with this pose. I think there is something wrong, probably with the feet.
I think that this captures movement.

This is an attempt at trying to draw a person with 5 lines.

This is a 15 second pose.
Experiments with using the edge of the pencil. I am pleased with the effect.

I started experimenting with the pencil a bit more

24th November Trip to the Science Museum

 I tried sketching a group of people, I am quite pleased with the effect.

I am pretty happy with this drawing I like the poses.
I think the legs atre a bit short on this one.
This is a child, the proportions are slightly different.
This is a man with his hands behind his back.
This is a sketch of two people holding hands. I am not sure about the position of the mans legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment